Cook And Feel Like A Master Chef
Introducing the new Immersion Cuisinier, that can help you cook a flawless poached egg, a perfectly flaked piece of salmon or do justice to a choice cut of prime rib with its high power heating element, power of 1500 watts compared to other immersion circulators out there that only uses 800 or 1000 watts. Which makes cooking and preheating time much slower. But with Immersion Cuisinier's you can now enjoy expert home cooking without the hassle.
- Adjustable time and temperature controls allow you to have complete control over the cooking process.
- Easy to read LCD display, digital soft-touch buttons and built-in thermostat takes the brainwork out of cooking.
- Food cooks in its juices
- The Immersion Cuisinier cooker is able to control the cooking temperature to any degree (Temp Range:0°C to 95°C) under the boiling point of water.
- Heats the food to a constant temperature and maintains it.
- The improved circulation can also handle much larger water baths to allow cooking more food at one time, can heat up a maximum of 12 L
- Has a low water warning (shuts off immediately when water is too low to prevent burning the unit)
- Enjoy deliciously consistent results for every meal.
Spice up your game in the kitchen
This way of cooking will create the most amazing and life changing steaks, chicken, fish, veggies, and virtually anything you toss into it.
The greatest feature of it is that the food cooks in its juices. They turned out to be perfectly medium pink, steak comes our tender and flavorful. Allows anyone to cook a restaurant quality meal at home.
Steak-132°F/55.5°C, 6 hours
Salmon-110°F/43°C, 30-45 minutes
Chicken-140°F/60°C, 30 minutes
Eggs-140°F/60°C, 10 minutes
Step 1: Seal food in a vacuum bag, and place them in a water bath.
Step 2: Press the ON button for 3 seconds and then it will beep and the display will turn on. The display will show the current temperature.
Step 3: Set timer to delay the start of cooking time. Or press set button again to set actual cook time, called “work time” on this unit (which only starts counting down once water has reached the correct temp)
Step 4: Set the temperatures / timer using the black scroll wheel on the front.
The last step: When the food reaches the target temperature and time, take it out, and serve it.
- Delay the start function, is simple just with two buttons, and one knob operation. You can set timer to delay the start of cooking time at 4 PM for 2 hours, and dinner is just about ready by 6 PM when you get home. Just the scroll wheel to increase or decrease the number on screen, it is easy to master and use.
- Reliable and quiet operation - To use it, just put the device in any pot and fill with water. There’s a big clip on the back for the pot to make sure it does not fall off. The important safety features include low water warning (shuts off when water is too low to prevent burning the unit). And it’s ultra-quiet when using, won’t disturb the sleeping baby.