If you're looking for a way to add a little fun and creativity to your workouts, consider adding jump rope intervals. A good jump rope is one of the best investments you can make in your own fitness because it is an extremely effective form of cardiorespiratory exercise and doesn't require much more than a little space, a timer and some creativity.
- Increase the elasticity and resiliency of lower-leg muscles, leading to a reduced risk of lower-leg injuries.
- Improve your coordination.
- Improve your cognitive function.
- Increase the intensity of circuit-training workouts.
- Extremely portable, which makes them an excellent option when traveling.
- Portability of jump ropes make them an excellent option for outdoor workouts at your favorite park or exercise course.
- Jump ropes is the only piece of home cardio equipment you really need.