Chess games of this period emphasized more on quick, tactical maneuvers rather than long-term strategic planning.
- Beautifully crafted
- Substantial Briarwood and Elm cabinet.
- Drawer for chess piece storage.
- 20.6 inch board (52.5cms).
- 1.6 inch (4cm) playing squares.
- 20.6 Inch Briarwood and Elm Chess Cabinet with Drawer.
This substantial cabinet will make a bold, yet elegant statement in any household, exhibiting an exquisite playing surface of Briarwood and Elm veneer squares and carefully coated in a quality satin lacquer finish. The Drawer is suitable for stowing 2.75 inch pieces when not in use. Note: Drawer Clearance Height is 32mm.
- Materials: Elm, Briarwood
- Chess board size: 26 * 26 * 6.5 CM
- Chess piece height A: King: 4.2 CM Queen: 3.8 CM Bishop: 4.1 CM
- Chess piece height B: Knight: 3.4 CM Rook: 3.4 CM Pawn: 3.5 CM
- Chess weight: About:1.7 Kg
- Chess pieces material: Resin